Tuesday 28 June 2011

Behance

Behance is a site to display portfolio's of people and companies in all creative fields. The site is filled with thousands of creative professionals with some of the most amazing pieces of work you'll ever see. It's a great place to gain inspiration. Here is just a few pieces I've selected from the website. I would advise checking out the website. There's always something new you wish you had come up with first. Trust me! My work page link at the top will take you to my portfolio which I am currently developing.

Behance: http://www.behance.net/

Harc Lee

Think this can looks better than the original personally. Would love to see this in manufacture even if its just for a limited period.


Transformer Studio

This logo is for Sochi after they were announced the hosts of the 2014 Winter Olympics. Transformer Studio have done an amazing job in creating this logo.

Zim and Zou


This is one of my favourite pieces I've found from Behance. You need to visit the website and check this piece out to really appreciate how much time and effort it took to create this gadget. One word AWESOME!!!!

Amandine Alessandra

Simple and Effective! Just looks really fun!

1 comment: